2007/05/29

Listen to unlimited Music in your car

Every one need store many songs in his car, to listen to them, you can find many kind and tricks to do that like:

  • use CD-Audio CD-R.
  • use CD Car-Player support MP3 CD's.
  • Connect Portable-CD to Radio Car.
  • Connect to CD-Magazine.
  • and more tricks.

but i use cheap trick to do that, i use FM Transmitter support USB Harddisc + 1GB USB Flash disc, after that i can listen to more than 500 MP3 songs in my car without burn any CD, and i can change Songs by very easy, just plug USB Flash Disc to my PC or Portable and copy music files, i can connect to any music device support 3.5 outpot jack audio.

Prices:

  • Lightwave USB to FM Transmitter = 25 L.D.
  • 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Disc = 27 L.D.

3 comments:

Akram said...

I use the same thing in my car since a year now Mp3 FM modulator is fin in the winter but when the summer arrive some others channel will not let you feel free to listen and enjoy.
by the way now you can buy 2 GB with only 30 L.D.

Tarek Siala said...

2 GB only 30 L.D.!, thats good, where i can find this?
you can change wave of FM Modulator to find free FM signal, Italian FM Radio is good too;)

the big problem of my FM Modulator when i stop the car, then turn on, the FM Modulator go to first song;(
if i have more than 500 song i cant remember which song is last.

Akram said...

you can get one at الاستشاري في النوفلين
about your problem yes i know about it cause all my friends complain, but mine it's works fine and I don't have to back to the first one. :) sorry for you and for my friends.