2006/10/02

many new things in this year

next month i change my profile from "SINGLE" to "Married", its big new things for me in this year, and i make new apartment for me and my wife, and i change my education from "bachelor's degree" to "master's degree" its another good thing.

in this year i visit many citys in some countrys like: Tunisya, France and Italy.

i learning new things about many devices like: ATM Software, Cheque Printer, Exchange Machine and SMS Technology, and More.....

but i need more, this day i try to learning about SUN Technology,and want to do some exams from SUN.

i think this year is good year for me (from Learning Side) but about Married i dont know, what you think?
i afraid if i cant find a time to Working and Learning more, especially when childs come.

Post a Comment