2006/10/02

many new things in this year

next month i change my profile from "SINGLE" to "Married", its big new things for me in this year, and i make new apartment for me and my wife, and i change my education from "bachelor's degree" to "master's degree" its another good thing.

in this year i visit many citys in some countrys like: Tunisya, France and Italy.

i learning new things about many devices like: ATM Software, Cheque Printer, Exchange Machine and SMS Technology, and More.....

but i need more, this day i try to learning about SUN Technology,and want to do some exams from SUN.

i think this year is good year for me (from Learning Side) but about Married i dont know, what you think?
i afraid if i cant find a time to Working and Learning more, especially when childs come.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE! Allot of information, and very, very beautiful pictures. You have a very good eye.

Sandi said...

I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS! I think married life is wonderful. Just takes time to know each other, and remember GOOD about them. You never know how much time you have on this earth.

Tarek Siala said...

thanks sandi, yes i think married is good, but i can't say that before i try it :)
thank's again.